A new Design in the Cracked Light range.
Measuring approximately 400mm high and 300mm wide these lamps can be used in multiple applications. Being weather resistant these lamps are ready to be wired (12 volt) in any setting outdoor or in.
Stumps are often used as a table or stool when in the outdoors. This design has taken the idea of dispersion of light through cracks in timber and turned it into a multipurpose object which can be used as a table, stool or to illuminate an area with shards of light. These shards come from warm white LED strip lights fitted into the lamp in a custom fixture.
This object has used timber which has been salvaged. Directly inspired by the natural environment, the warm yellow light represents the fiery fate the timber would have otherwise have been exposed to.
- Stump is ready to be wired to 12 Volt DC power supplies, inside or out. They come with a
- Driver/Transformer with Australian plug for indoor use only.
- They also have a key whole bracket for optionally fixing each Stump to the ground.
- A new rechargeable and solar battery version is in the process of being developed.
- This Design was the winner of the Best Sustainable Design at The Edge 2014 and gained 2nd
- Place at the international lighting competition Lighting Architecture Movement Project (LAMP) in 2014.
- Dimensions approximately 400mm high x 250-300mm wide (Object size vary due to the nature of material).
PLEASE NOTE: If hard-wiring inside or out please consult a licensed electrician.
- International inquiries please contact email@example.com
If purchasing for use outside of Australia, we can send with plug adaptor at small additional cost.